Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving from Christian Bookworm!!!

Happy Thanksgiving





I would like to wish all my readers a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This is a time when we gather with family and friends as we reflect on all that we give thanks for.
Remember to be thankful for all the little things in life as they help make our life the way it is and when we get through the bad times in life, those little things have helped make us stronger.

Also as you say your prayers remember there are homes across this country where loved ones are missing because they are sitting at a table half way around the world protecting all of us here in America by serving in the United States Military in some way, shape or fashion.
 
To all who are missing a loved one know that I am praying for you and your loved one.  My son maybe home for good but I wont forgot those who are still serving.


I will be back posting my reviews of the books I am reading on December 1st so that I can enjoy the weekend with my family and friends.  I am sure I will be reading something, so come back next week and see what books I will be reviewing then.

Again Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Comment